Also you can submit your article at firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject as ARTICLE SUBMISSION – [TOPIC].
The article should contain the FULL NAME, CONTACT NUMBER and OCCUPATION (if a student, then name of the institution). The file should be in .docx extension; any other form of document will not be accepted.
The topic for the article can be any one of the following –
- An overview of any legal topic.
- Any legal issue.
- Interdisplinary topics. (For example – Forensics and Courts)
- Any social or economic issue from a legal perspective.
Everyone is welcome to submit an article, right from students to professionals.
The word limit varies, depending upon the type of Article –
- Informative Article (For ex. – Study of a legal topic) – 700 words (min.)
- Article addressing an Issue – 1000 words (min.)
- Interdisciplinary Topic – 1500 words (min.)
Note – Article should provide every necessary topic to the reader.
FORMAT FOR THE ARTICLES / CRITERIA FOR ACCEPTANCE
- Headings: Font Size 16, BOLD
- Sub Headings: Font Size 14, BOLD
- Content: Font Size 12, NORMAL
- Font: Georgia
- Line Spacing (main text): 1.5
- Alignment – Justify
- References [Always in the end note]: You have to mention all the sources you referred to while writing the article.
- References (formatting): Font Size 10, NORMAL
- Line Spacing (References): 1.0
- Margins: 2″ on each side
- The article should provide every necessary information to the reader regarding the topic.
- Run the articles through the Grammar checking tools before submitting them.
- Articles submitted should be original and unpublished. (Articles having more than 20% unoriginal content will be rejected).
- Avoid over exaggeration of information.
- Repetitive of information is not allowed.
- Only unique articles will be published, i.e., articles on topics that are already published will not be entertained.
IMPARTING KNOWLEDGE IS OUR PRIORITY. QUALITY WILL NOT BE COMPROMISED.
- Top 10 Articles of the month will get an e-certificate of merit.
- Rest published articles will get e-certificate of participation.
- Top 10 Articles of the month will be posted on the Top Posts section for a month.
- 1 lucky person will get the opportunity to intern (paid/unpaid) with TheLaware, every month.
For updates regarding competitions with prize money, follow us on Instagram – @thelaware
The result of submission will be informed directly to the participants, through their registered email ids.
By submitting your article for this competition, you are giving TheLaware.com the exclusive and unlimited license, without any restriction of time or geographical restriction, to publish your article.
However, if the article is not published within 30 days of submission, we would have no rights to your article, and you would be free to publish it elsewhere or use it as you deem fit. However, if we publish it, you will not attempt to publish the same article/content anywhere else.